Back in production in just a few days! Need your support.

alt-az-builder

Back in production in just a few days! Need your support.

Post by alt-az-builder » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:26 pm

Hi Everyone. Thanks for the notes of support. I also need orders! I am truly better off now that I know I have this disease, I'm not very far away from resuming production. Please give me your support!

The situation is actually pretty darn good now. The shop has finished the parts that I was waiting on before. So that is no longer a limitation. And I actually have "kits" for 75 new mounts in addition to the "missing" parts for the remaining units in the first production run. I also checked my stocks, and I have a good supply of the off-the-shelf components, as well. I was gearing up before this interruption -- and I am really better off now that it is known and being treated. Truly, the worst thing is not knowing you have something and have it silently drag you down.

If you were considering get a Hitch Hiker before, there is no reason not to now, All models are available. Truly, I need some folks to believe in me. I worked very hard on developing the Hitch Hiker -- and I have no intention of doing anything but moving forward. I'm mostly just making some needed accommodations in this period but am really not far away from production (at a more measured pace than what I was keeping).

I won't say that everything is "normal," but it pretty good.

Thanks again.

Charles

alt-az-builder

Re: Back in production in just a few days! Need your support.

Post by alt-az-builder » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:10 pm

And those who already have their Hitch Hikers, please tell others how good it is!!!!